News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

This is my life currently

Started by xjchad, December 15, 2016, 11:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xjchad

Seriously, I had a lot of Legos when I was a kid (still have them) and I don't remember leaving them all over the house for my parents to step on!  :o

Latimeria

You have a lot of kids also if I remember correctly, so that's a lot of land mines throughout the house!  lol
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Eric H

Maybe play dough would be a better option  ;D

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: Eric H on December 16, 2016, 07:15:46 AM
Maybe play dough would be a better option  ;D

Nah, that effs up the carpeting. I hate play dough and Legos!!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

xjchad

Yep, getting play dough out of carpet is a nightmare. With 4 of the 5 kids interested in legos right now, they're all over the place.
At least is keeps them off the TV.  Although my oldest son is hooked on Chasing Monsters right now  8)

sasquatch

When I was a kid the real danger was straight pins from my mom's sewing. Those really suck to step on.

skrilla

10 dollar house shoes from the swap meet solved that problem. Headphones for noise making toys. And a personal arsenal of Nerf guns for when foam projectiles fly my way. This year the kids are just about the right age for Red Ryder BB guns...   :P

WheresMyBeer

I've probably looked at this 10 or 15 times. It cracks me up. G'damn so true. And I make that face.

My kids are now well beyond lego years, but the image and caption brought back the fantom pain center heel.  :-\  The really deep tissue type.

xjchad

Center heal is the worst!  End up limping around work all day from a dang lego.  The corners are so sharp!