News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Penn 4/0 Hawaiian wide

Started by Chris, December 19, 2016, 08:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

Put this together a little while ago and finally spooled it up. It took 600M of 60lb mono (about 50lb diameter equivalent to big game and I might take a little off the top). Hawaiian wide frame. Accurate handle ad stainless main gear. Stock stainless pinion and jack, black pearl stainless bridge, stock HT-100 drag washers and have the new inserts to swap out if I feel I need to. Stock bearing but might throw these ceramic sets I have laying in the drawer in there. Casts really well, just haven't caught anything on it yet.
Keep it tight

Chris

It's not letting me upload pics right now... So TBC
Keep it tight

Latimeria

I'd like to see the reel.  Hopefully you get some pics up.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

xjchad

Chris

It keeps saying "cannot access attachment upload path" and photobucket won't keep me logged in long enough to upload pics... I'll figure it out. Probably get on wifi and a computer tomorrow
Keep it tight