News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Soup at the Kitchen

Started by WheresMyBeer, December 21, 2016, 04:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WheresMyBeer

Can't post pics yet, but here's the story.

Late start around 6:30pm. Conditions were amazing. No wind, low surf, and NO WEEDS!!!! Every cast held perfectly.

Missed a good hit around 8:30, then got one to stick around 9:30. Boy she was full of life and made several nice runs. Even came up on the beach with a little attitude after a good long fight.

Took some pics, gave a quick measure and off she went.

That was it for the night. Gave it till 11p and left with the rain.

details:
63" female, low-incoming tide, Mack center cut piece, moon phase - last quarter

Aloha!
and Happy Holidays!

Dave~ WMB

Edit - trying new photo hosting .. (AH ... HECK YEAH!!)

xjchad

Right on!
Beautiful fish! Love the shot of her eye, sharks have such cool eyes!

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

xjchad

Eric H

sasquatch

Good deal, Dave. We obviously made a different call and got a different result. Congrats.

WheresMyBeer

Shoot long time between catches I'll take it.

Anyone ever trip on some of the lights that fly overhead trying to figure them out? Saw a few scratch my head types ... or maybe the soju was just getting to me.  :P :P :P

SevengillTheVC

sasquatch

Quote from: WheresMyBeer on December 21, 2016, 07:04:52 PM
Shoot long time between catches I'll take it.

Anyone ever trip on some of the lights that fly overhead trying to figure them out? Saw a few scratch my head types ... or maybe the soju was just getting to me.  :P :P :P

It isn't far from where I was nearly abducted by aliens. Maybe has something to do with the lights.

Latimeria

Excellent post Dave!  Another one on the list for you and one closer to taking down Ray!  ;D

Anyway, as the lights go, I've seen some trippy stuff before and realized some of it was just people dressing up drones to f@ck with people.  That is unless your trippy thing were quite a bit higher up.  lol

In any case, you got a Soupie and just another I will add to the list.  Congrats Dave!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

vdisney

Outstanding, stoked for you.  I think soup fins are such cool looking sharks (never seen one in person).  Once again...............congrats
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

BackBayMan

QuoteIt isn't far from where I was nearly abducted by aliens. Maybe has something to do with the lights.

You were abducted by aliens, they just wiped your memory.

Nice Shark!
Anybody have an emergency beer?