News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

No soup at the kitchen (12/27)

Started by Latimeria, December 28, 2016, 08:53:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

Hit the kitchen with Squatch. Great surf conditions.... No weeds... Great incoming tide...

I'd say not a nibble, but I caught a "0" fish. The good thing is the Asterisk for a zero fish still has some molecular weight over absolute zero, so I win! Lol
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

WheresMyBeer

Similar results tonight. No weeds but had two bites. One took a chuck from the bait, the other I had line peeling but popped off. Very 7-Gill-ey ...

Was freaking cold when the sun set ..  :-\  called it at 9

vdisney

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger Tom, a couple days ago we had 6 rods soaking for about 4 hours............zero, not even a critter bump   :(
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Chris

If they aren't feeding there's not much you can do. Missing bites or losing fish will make for a rough session though
Keep it tight