News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Saturday Night Bat Fight X

Started by Latimeria, December 31, 2016, 09:44:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: LONGCAST JOE on January 09, 2017, 10:47:50 PM
Quote from: xjchad on January 09, 2017, 08:22:07 AM
As far as dates for the Bat Fight X go, any ideas yet?
I'm just asking since I have two kids with birthdays as well as my anniversary during the last 2 weeks of March.  So the earlier in the month the better LOL!
Don't worry Chad, he dosn't need much prodding to make sure it's slated in early March...I think Tom's done this enough years to know when the bay's sweet spot is and learned quickly in SNBFII what happens if it's held in April...
It's all good...I like going in as underdog, it's gonna make our win that much sweeter  :o  ;)
JOE

Considering how things are going this winter with the abscense of our local bats, you guys finally have a shot...

at 2nd place.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

xjchad

Quote from: LONGCAST JOE on January 09, 2017, 10:47:50 PM
It's all good...I like going in as underdog, it's gonna make our win that much sweeter  :o  ;)
JOE

This is the year for VC!  8)

Latimeria

The 1998 Yankees, 2007 Patriots, 1996 Bulls and 2002 Brazil National Team has nothing on Team SD!!!!  Dominant.  ;D
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

LONGCAST JOE

Quote from: Latimeria on January 10, 2017, 08:58:48 AM
The 1998 Yankees, 2007 Patriots, 1996 Bulls and 2002 Brazil National Team has nothing on Team SD!!!!  Dominant.  ;D
The 2016 Cubs got nothin on VC either, it's eventually gotta happen  :D

WheresMyBeer

Remember when 3peat was like, a goal?

;D ;D

Latimeria

Quote from: WheresMyBeer on January 10, 2017, 09:30:07 PM
Remember when 3peat was like, a goal?

;D ;D

That's two "Three-Peats" in a row now.  Maybe Chip will back up his banter and get the winning bat this year???   ;D ;D ;D ;D

BackBayMan

QuoteRemember when 3peat was like, a goal?

;D ;D

That's two "Three-Peats" in a row now.  Maybe Chip will back up his banter and get the winning bat this year???   ;D ;D ;D ;D

I can see you're still a little butt hurt over the stinky whale vagina meme ;D

Should we make it interesting this year?

Taxman on the sand for the win?

;D ;D ;D
Anybody have an emergency beer?

Latimeria

Quote from: BackBayMan on January 11, 2017, 07:40:33 AM
QuoteRemember when 3peat was like, a goal?

;D ;D

I can see you're still a little butt hurt over the stinky whale vagina meme ;D (Your banter has become legendary for the Bat Fight... )

Should we make it interesting this year?

Taxman on the sand for the win?    ( http://prehistoricsoul.com/forum/index.php?topic=1258.0 )

;D ;D ;D

Since it's a surf casting event, It won't get that interesting unless we have a side Calcutta.  Besides, I'll have to revise the rules because of you now since I never considered drones in the game.  lol

Eric H

I've never fished a bat fight, maybe that's why SD keeps winning.

BackBayMan

QuoteSince it's a surf casting event, It won't get that interesting unless we have a side Calcutta.  Besides, I'll have to revise the rules because of you now since I never considered drones in the game.  lol

God I love it when I force people to revise the rules ;D

Can you imagine what it would be like to have to haul in a 50"+ bat with 700 to 800 yards of line out?

It's going to be interesting to see if using the drone to drop a surf bait increases the catch rate for bat rays. You're the marine biologist, what's your professional opinion?

Latimeria

Surf casting event only. No air or water support bait placement.

I might have to send up an official to prevent you from cheating! Lol

BackBayMan

QuoteI've never fished a bat fight, maybe that's why SD keeps winning.

Love that 'tude Eric H!

Would love to have you fish for The OC ;D

We've already got SD staining their shorts because their drone force, just like their manhoods, come up short when compared to The OC's >:(

spideyjg

Quote from: BackBayMan on January 11, 2017, 03:20:57 PM

Can you imagine what it would be like to have to haul in a 50"+ bat with 700 to 800 yards of line out?

It's going to be interesting to see if using the drone to drop a surf bait increases the catch rate for bat rays. You're the marine biologist, what's your professional opinion?

Can you imagine the salad balls with that much line out? :o :o