News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Penn 12/0 and Meat Stick

Started by BackBayMan, January 05, 2017, 02:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BackBayMan

Anybody have an old Penn 12/0 and Meat Stick lying around in their garage that needs a new home ;D
Anybody have an emergency beer?

BackBayMan

QuoteAnybody have an old Penn 12/0 and Meat Stick lying around in their garage that needs a new home ;D

Maybe a fighting belt too ;D

xjchad

Gonna spool it with piano wire?  ;D

Latimeria

I have a 9/0 and almost bought a 12/0 at the same time for almost nothing, but passed on it.  In other words, I do not now, but hope you find something reasonable there, Chip!  How the hell are you going to carry so much gear down to the beach?
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

BackBayMan

QuoteI have a 9/0 and almost bought a 12/0 at the same time for almost nothing, but passed on it.  In other words, I do not now, but hope you find something reasonable there, Chip!  How the hell are you going to carry so much gear down to the beach?

Found a 9/0 and 6.6' Senator rod rated for 60-80 pound line with a metal reel seat package for $249 online at Tackle Direct.

As to how I'm going to get it down to the beach, sometimes you just got to suck it up. We're not targeting BSB here unless they're for bait ;D

Eric H

Maybe you could strap the drone to your head ;D

I'll help you out Chip.

Fish Jerk

Might as well go all in and build a motorized remote controlled sand cart to haul everything to the beach.

CheeZmonZter

Pinoyfisher

There's some guys that hang around at a corner a few blocks from my house that should be able to carry your gear for you for a nominal price ;)
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)