News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Surf Sesh (01-16)

Started by Pinoyfisher, January 17, 2017, 08:38:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinoyfisher

Well, that was the plan until I saw this:

Retreated to the back bay in hopes of some bats. Brought macks, wood, and my little Weber grill for heat.

To make a short story even shorter, had 2 take downs I missed and beat the skunk with a little back bay grinner.

That was all she wrote, but I did find Binh's pants...

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Latimeria

You did what the ocean gave you... the bay sesh!   8)

I'm going to piece all of these article's of clothing from Binh we've been finding and photoshop it all back on Binh. I think it's going to be epic! lol
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

xjchad

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: Latimeria on January 17, 2017, 09:25:58 AM
You did what the ocean gave you... the bay sesh!   8)

I'm going to piece all of these article's of clothing from Binh we've been finding and photoshop it all back on Binh. I think it's going to be epic! lol

You're going to have to find a pic of him reclining for the pants. He's been getting around. Lol!!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

sasquatch

I'm afraid to be alone with Binh on the beach. Not sure there is anything under the waders.

1morecast

How did this post become a roast on Binh?  :'( He is such a nice guy, don't be mean to him.  ;D Oh, it's because Mike can't catch any fish so, he's relegated to finding clothing left on the beach/bay to have something to post.  ;)
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

sasquatch

All in good fun, Binh. Except the part about Mike can't catch fish I guess.

BackBayMan

For the love of God will somebody buy Binh a belt and show him how to use it ;D
Anybody have an emergency beer?

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: sasquatch on January 17, 2017, 07:26:11 PM
All in good fun, Binh. Except the part about Mike can't catch fish I guess.

I can fish, it's the catching I'm having trouble with.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)