News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Saturday Night Bat Fight - X

Started by Latimeria, January 27, 2017, 07:38:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BackBayMan

[quoteDenny, Tony and myself in for LA...................you know I'm in to help any way I can Tom  8)][/quote]

8)
Anybody have an emergency beer?

Latimeria

Right on guys!  Well, just have in mind what gear you want to purchase for the bat fight.  It will be standard to what is ordered every year and might have to be bumped a $1 a garment this year due to more price increases from the vendors and printing.

As for County Captains, I'll hammer that down this weekend and post it up by Monday with all of the info including SWAG for sale.

The biggest thing about this Bat Fight is anyone going to even catch a Bat Ray???  I haven't seen one in MANY months!!!!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

xjchad

Quote from: Latimeria on February 03, 2017, 06:59:37 AM
The biggest thing about this Bat Fight is anyone going to even catch a Bat Ray???  I haven't seen one in MANY months!!!!

End of December I landed my PB at 42" and lost a bigger one on the same night.
Maybe VC has a shot this year!  :o

Mxrobins

xjchad

Quote from: Mxrobins on February 03, 2017, 09:09:11 PM
In for Ventura County

Welcome Mark! Good to have you on the board and on Team VC!

1morecast

I'm in for SD. I agree bats have been elusive so far this year. Maybe this will give the other counties a chance? ;)
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

BackBayMan

Anybody have an emergency beer?

12packdale

sasquatch

Sharkinthedark II

Chris

Chris and Mike Madison for SD. (2) xl shirts and (2) xxl hoodies if we can still request them
Keep it tight

spideyjg

I'll be in for SD but getting to the party late probably after 5. XL shirt for me

Latimeria

Quote from: Chris on February 11, 2017, 09:55:16 PM
Chris and Mike Madison for SD. (2) xl shirts and (2) xxl hoodies if we can still request them

Gotcha

Latimeria

Quote from: spideyjg on February 11, 2017, 10:24:41 PM
I'll be in for SD but getting to the party late probably after 5. XL shirt for me

Pocket or no pocket?