News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Perfect weather for soup (02-07-17)

Started by Pinoyfisher, February 08, 2017, 12:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

Quote from: vdisney on February 08, 2017, 04:01:51 PM
Quote from: sasquatch on February 08, 2017, 02:42:49 PM
Quote from: BackBayMan on February 08, 2017, 02:34:45 PM
QuoteSo it's going to sting twice as bad when we take home the title for 2017 then...  hehe

My rod is thicker than your rod, my rod is stiffer than yours. My rod is better because it fishes for great whites, my rod is better than yours.

;D

But it doesn't get any action without a battery powered device.

My vote for "comeback of the year award"   ;)
You hit the nail on the head, Verne! Lol
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

SevengillTheVC

Rising up that list! You're on a streak Mike!

1morecast

Maybe this pic will give you a better perspective on the thickness of this shark.
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

WheresMyBeer

Latimeria

Quote from: WheresMyBeer on February 08, 2017, 07:19:20 PM
Quote from: vdisney on February 08, 2017, 04:01:51 PM

My vote for "comeback of the year award"   ;)

On day 38 of 365?  ???

Comeback as in  Steve's "retort" to Chip's response.  That was pretty friggand classic!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

WheresMyBeer

BackBayMan

QuoteSo it's going to sting twice as bad when we take home the title for 2017 then...  hehe

My rod is thicker than your rod, my rod is stiffer than yours. My rod is better because it fishes for great whites, my rod is better than yours.

;D

But it doesn't get any action without a battery powered device.

At my age ya gotta do what ya gotta do ;D
Anybody have an emergency beer?

xjchad

Quote from: 1morecast on February 08, 2017, 06:08:53 PM
Maybe this pic will give you a better perspective on the thickness of this shark.

Such a beautiful shark!

vdisney

Got so wrapped up in laughing at Steve's remark I forgot to mention your shark.  Stoked for ya and it's a fattie for sure.  I've never seen a soupfin in person, but they just look so more more majestic than 7's  :)
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Fish Jerk

spideyjg

Quote from: vdisney on February 09, 2017, 01:14:21 PM

Now we know where all the surf perch went.

Got so wrapped up in laughing at Steve's remark I forgot to mention your shark.  Stoked for ya and it's a fattie  :)

Now we know where all the surf perch went.