News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Started by BackBayMan, February 12, 2017, 04:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BackBayMan

That's us snoring at The OC batting cages last night. Caught 3 baby skates instead of 1 on the critter rod, so we had that going for us. And a buoy that was in the middle of one of our favorite spots mysteriously disappeared, opening up a lot of great beach to fish ;D

But that was it >:(
Anybody have an emergency beer?

WheresMyBeer

Oh you DOG.

We have one spot down here that is consistently epic, but a row of buoys about 80 yards out make for tense times. Lost many on these anchored beasts. Wish they'd remove those in the worst way.

Good going!

BackBayMan

Can't take credit for the disappearance... but if it's not replaced by March 11th we'll take it.

Buoys suck, stay in the middle ;D

xjchad

Bummer nothing showed up, but hopefully the buoy stays gone  :)

vdisney

I feel your pain, Tony and I hit it for 4 hours this evening...................not a bump  :-\
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

Quote from: WheresMyBeer on February 12, 2017, 11:33:30 PM
Oh you DOG.

We have one spot down here that is consistently epic, but a row of buoys about 80 yards out make for tense times. Lost many on these anchored beasts. Wish they'd remove those in the worst way.

Good going!

That is one of the best spots in the bay, but one of the worst mine fields!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

Quote from: Latimeria on February 14, 2017, 06:34:45 AM
Quote from: WheresMyBeer on February 12, 2017, 11:33:30 PM
Oh you DOG.

Good going!

That is one of the best spots in the bay, but one of the worst mine fields!

Challenge course. I've gone 0 for 7 there. Ugh.

BackBayMan

QuoteChallenge course. I've gone 0 for 7 there. Ugh.

Sounds like Tom's record with the ladies ;D

Latimeria

Chip lives for the bat fight smack talk.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.