News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Scouting

Started by Chris, February 21, 2017, 10:53:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

How's the surf looking in SD? Cousins are in town and we're going to look for some critters. Going to track down a box of squid and look for a clear spot between Carlsbad and the kitchen.
Keep it tight

Latimeria

The surf looks like it might be pretty gnarly at 5-6'. I haven't been out since last week so I'm not sure what the beaches look like. Good luck and look forward to the report or at least conditions.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

spideyjg

According to surf line Saturday night will be the lowest surf. About damn time we get a good Saturday night surf.

Jim

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: spideyjg on February 21, 2017, 12:45:49 PM
According to surf line Saturday night will be the lowest surf. About damn time we get a good Saturday night surf.

Jim

Just in time for the next storm >:( I'm pretty damn tired of all this rain!!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Chris

Kenny at kennys rod and reel hooked me up with some tuna and squid. We're grabbing lunch and headed down.
Keep it tight

Chris

Keep it tight

Chris

So much action. We got big waves, small waves, huge waves and some in between.
Keep it tight

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: Chris on February 21, 2017, 09:03:09 PM

Lol!! Yikes!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Chris

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on February 21, 2017, 09:14:20 PM
Quote from: Chris on February 21, 2017, 09:03:09 PM

Lol!! Yikes!

It was fun though. They got their fish.
Keep it tight

WheresMyBeer

Chris

Keep it tight