News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Bat Cave was quiet 2-23 17

Started by Tim524, February 23, 2017, 08:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim524

Took the kids to MB to break in their new bait casters and I wanted to get some batting practice  :)  All 3 of us were throwing swim baits and I was rewarded with a spotty and a small hali  8) the kids did great learning a new setup and missed a few fish as well. I threw some mac heads on the long rod, but the Bats were a no show. Mike joined us at 4pm-ish and I called it a day at 6pm since we were there since noon  :)

Mike lit a fire as we were leaving and the tide was filling back in, hopefully his clicker screamed and he landed a bat  ;)

xjchad

Sounds like a nice day with your kids  :)
Good for them getting practice with the baitcasters! 8)
Good luck Mike!

sasquatch

Cool you got out. Those boys sure have grown.

BackBayMan

Anybody have an emergency beer?

Latimeria

Right on Tim.  That's a nice bass and Butt you got there, but you unfortunately left before the Bat Rays could arrive!   ;D

Well done boss.  Can't wait to see you guys at the Bat Fight.  (also ask William if he's still purchasing his SNBF-X Swag.  I have not received his $ and just want to make sure I'll get it if I order it for him)

Excellent boss!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.