News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Oh Yeah!!

Started by vdisney, February 24, 2017, 10:33:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vdisney

After chasing the bats for a few weeks now with just one on the sand, we finally found them tonight.  Only had a 2 1/2 hour window to fish, but that seemed to be plenty of time.  #1 taped out at 46", #2 was just shy of 52" and #3 was lost in the skinny after Tony battled it for close to 15 minutes.  Anyone thinking about fishing the SNBF (for LA) shoot me a PM, I will gladly tell you where we were fishing. 

Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

SevengillTheVC

Nice going Verne. Up here in VC, several Sevengills were lost :(! Looks like you guys will definitely be SNBF contenders!

lightline21

Thanks for inviting me out yesterday night Vern, it was a blast, fishing with you, Denny, and Tony.

sasquatch

Eric H

Nice Verne, sd is crapping their pants.

WheresMyBeer

Quote from: Eric H on February 25, 2017, 05:48:56 AM
Nice Verne, sd is crapping their pants.

Ha!

Day of is what matters.

But nice catching there V.

Tim524

Latimeria

We have a Bat Fight Brewing!

Nice ones!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

xjchad

Heck ya Verne! Way to go!! 8) 8) 8)

vdisney

My only worry about this beach is the missing sand, at a 4.1' high we were running out of beach.  Not sure what the tide will be on March 11th
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: vdisney on February 25, 2017, 08:13:39 AM
My only worry about this beach is the missing sand, at a 4.1' high we were running out of beach.  Not sure what the tide will be on March 11th

I hear it'll be 10'
;)
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

1morecast

Dang, now all you have to do is catch and keep those bats in a pool until March 11th.  ;)
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)