News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Can I get a Double Double? - 2/25/2017

Started by Fish Jerk, February 26, 2017, 11:16:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LONGCAST JOE

Just as stoked as the other guys to see a VC soupie. Not positive, but I think that might be the first put up on the Shark List, for you & VC...

Huan's has been a savior for my night quite a few times...They even left squish and mack at the front door for me once when I called 10 min before closing and knew I wasn't going to make it before closing time...I left them a $10 tip and a thank you note under the door mat.

Would 7gill, soupie, leo + a bat be called "The Cycle"?

Ron, I was kind of expecting you to get like a 59" winning size bat or something like that, just before it counts...   
107" Summer shark contest dejevu?  ::) :D

JOE

Fish Jerk

Definitely a first adult soupie. I had previously caught an approximately 24" soupie pup at the bat cave. I didn't realize it was a soupie at first cause it didnt fight worth a dam other than massive head shakes and 1 short drag pull. May have been due to the circle sticking him center in bottom jaw.

WheresMyBeer

Quote from: sasquatch on February 27, 2017, 10:38:42 AM
Quote from: WheresMyBeer on February 27, 2017, 09:54:08 AM
Can you count non photo'd fish for the leaderboard?  ;D ;D

I got one too last night ... 82" 7gill male, incoming tide, Mac head

"All sharks are C.P.R'd (Catch, Photographed and Released unharmed)"

Oh sh!t. Dave is a forum lawyer.

Just protecting my 3rd loser spot ... that's all ....  :P :P :P ;D

And nice sharks too.