News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Specialty Shark List Requirements

Started by Latimeria, February 27, 2017, 10:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric H

LONGCAST JOE

Quote from: Fish Jerk on February 27, 2017, 07:42:09 PM
Quote from: Eric H on February 27, 2017, 06:49:38 PM
All you gotta do is clip it to your back pack.

The whole process won't take any longer than grabbing your phone and selfie stick.

You will get a better photo too

LOL

I'm 5'7" 285lbs 45 years old with bad knees. I already hoof two 12 foot rods, two rod holders, folding backpack chair, regular backpack with waders and jacket, bait cooler and tackle bag.  Adding a tripod would be literally the straw that breaks the camels back. And before you say it, most of the beaches I fish, a beach cart wont work getting down rocks or steep banks.

Next, you'll have me hauling down another tripod with a studio flash and a studio backdrop to wipe out the background.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

More power to you, Ill settle for my mediocre photos

Think If your rod holder happened to be a tripod already, that held 2 rods, and could act as a tripod for a cam....hmmm, just sayin  :D ;)

WheresMyBeer

Eric H

Quote from: LONGCAST JOE on February 28, 2017, 10:22:52 AM
Quote from: Fish Jerk on February 27, 2017, 07:42:09 PM
Quote from: Eric H on February 27, 2017, 06:49:38 PM
All you gotta do is clip it to your back pack.

The whole process won't take any longer than grabbing your phone and selfie stick.

You will get a better photo too

LOL

I'm 5'7" 285lbs 45 years old with bad knees. I already hoof two 12 foot rods, two rod holders, folding backpack chair, regular backpack with waders and jacket, bait cooler and tackle bag.  Adding a tripod would be literally the straw that breaks the camels back. And before you say it, most of the beaches I fish, a beach cart wont work getting down rocks or steep banks.

Next, you'll have me hauling down another tripod with a studio flash and a studio backdrop to wipe out the background.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

More power to you, Ill settle for my mediocre photos

Think If your rod holder happened to be a tripod already, that held 2 rods, and could act as a tripod for a cam....hmmm, just sayin  :D ;)
What a thought, you could actually mount any camera to your spike easily. I'll post later... Now I don't have to listen to Dave make fun of me for bringing a tri pod ;D ;D

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: Eric H on February 27, 2017, 04:38:04 PM
If your solo...

Bring a tripod and set it up before hand.

Catch a shark.

Slap your camera on the tripod.

Take a self timer shot.

Release your shark.

Done.

This is what I do when solo.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

SevengillTheVC