News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Batting Practice

Started by vdisney, March 02, 2017, 06:30:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vdisney

Went out last night for a 3 hour session with Tony and another peep from SCSF.  They're still around, just seem to be getting smaller, 3 hooked and 2 put on the sand.  Without Denny there I ended up doing the sand hand duty, I getting too old for this sh!t........66 this year and arthritis is catching up with me  :-[

Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

Way to keep it going Verne!  Ugh... you have 20 years on me and I already feel that way.  I'm going to be in trouble at 66.

Excellent fishing though.  Only 9 days away from the SNBF!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

BackBayMan

Hey, target acquired. With the exception of Matt, we haven't put 1 on the sand :-[

Nice job on the sandhand too. I'm 6 years behind you and feel your pain brother!

Oh well, fish on, it's what we do ;D
Anybody have an emergency beer?

vdisney

Got a text early this morning, another SCSF/PS member put a 49" on the sand this morning!!  I'll let him post his own report, but..........Team LA is looking promising for the first time since I've been involved in this SDBF (San Diego Bat Fight)   ;D ;D ;D
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

Quote from: vdisney on March 02, 2017, 07:53:04 AM
Got a text early this morning, another SCSF/PS member put a 49" on the sand this morning!!  I'll let him post his own report, but..........Team LA is looking promising for the first time since I've been involved in this SDBF (San Diego Bat Fight)   ;D ;D ;D

Hmm...  I need to start chumming the bay here soon to get the Bats to line up.  This is going to be a good Bat Fight.

xjchad

Right on Verne! Glad to hear that!  8)

WheresMyBeer

BackBayMan

QuoteGot a text early this morning, another SCSF/PS member put a 49" on the sand this morning!!  I'll let him post his own report, but..........Team LA is looking promising for the first time since I've been involved in this SDBF (San Diego Bat Fight)   ;D ;D ;D

Rut Roh, Verne, looks like you got Tom all riled up and he's starting to marshal the troops ;D

Anybody have an emergency beer?

Latimeria

Quote from: BackBayMan on March 02, 2017, 08:56:42 AM
QuoteGot a text early this morning, another SCSF/PS member put a 49" on the sand this morning!!  I'll let him post his own report, but..........Team LA is looking promising for the first time since I've been involved in this SDBF (San Diego Bat Fight)   ;D ;D ;D
Rut Roh, Verne, looks like you got Tom all riled up and he's starting to marshal the troops ;D

Good god man!  I hope you get a virus from googling that picture! lol

sasquatch

Good to see they are getting smaller.

SevengillTheVC

1morecast

Dang, LA is looking good in the pre-season. But just like the NFL, preseason doesn't mean Sh!t.  ;)
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)