News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Not ready for bats just yet (03-03-17)

Started by Pinoyfisher, March 03, 2017, 09:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinoyfisher

So I hit the surf with Binh. Jim was already there soaking a line or two. Lots of critter bites, but that was it! Macks for bait. Surf forecasted at 2-3', more like 1-2'... stellar conditions!! No fish. Pretty damn cold too. Mid 40's. Called after 1.5hrs. Should've stayed home, still pretty sick.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

vdisney

Not trying to be a d!ck, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if they held off for another week or so  ;D
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

WheresMyBeer

Latimeria

Ut Oh... Verne is starting to feel pretty good that no one down here is locating the bats.

I hear that WMB wants to at least beat Rasta by a 1/2" even though they are on the same team.   :o ;D
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

spideyjg

Quote from: WheresMyBeer on March 03, 2017, 11:32:32 AM
Weeds?  going tonight ... somewhere.

Weeds were 0 until Binh showed then they were minor.

Landed 2 small leopards one of which was playing possum out there. Never had a clue the line was bit.

Another was 3 foot or so.

Leaving, the entrance was washed out had to climb 6 feet of rocks to get out. Yeah that was fun >:(.

BTW the water had no sand in places. I was walking out on nekkid reef.

Jim

WheresMyBeer

WheresMyBeer

Quote from: Latimeria on March 03, 2017, 11:48:22 AM
Ut Oh... Verne is starting to feel pretty good that no one down here is locating the bats.

I hear that WMB wants to at least beat Rasta by a 1/2" even though they are on the same team.   :o ;D

No, would just like one of my toads to actually take the prize.  >:(

Latimeria

Quote from: WheresMyBeer on March 03, 2017, 12:24:39 PM
Quote from: Latimeria on March 03, 2017, 11:48:22 AM

No, would just like one of my toads to actually take the prize.  >:(

When you crowned yourself with the 55.5" and got beat out by 3 bigger ones, I almost died. LOL
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

WheresMyBeer

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Jaws

It's all Tom and Don's fault! They "hooked" me on mud marlins and sharks!

SNBF VI  Winner