News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

SNBF practice 3/2/2017

Started by Sharkinthedark II, March 03, 2017, 11:32:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharkinthedark II

Have gone out the last three Thursdays practicing for the bat fight. First Thursday using bad batt in the surf, was skunked. Second Thursday with good bait, hit the Carlsbad Lagoon for two rips and zippo, Another skunk but feeling better about the situation. Last night with fresh bait again hit another Carlsbad spot, surf was down and no current or weeds, was able to hang a small Sandy and a small bat 33",the spot has gotten me numbers and sizes between 40 to 55 inches . Will try again this weekend and next week too to pinpoint their whereabouts.

WheresMyBeer

Sharkinthedark II

Latimeria

Good sign indeed!  We are blanketing the county!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

BackBayMan

QuoteGood sign indeed!  We are blanketing the county!

I don't know about the county, but you sure got Fiesta Island covered!

Anybody have an emergency beer?

WheresMyBeer

Quote from: Sharkinthedark II on March 03, 2017, 11:37:20 AM
Photobucket PRBLMS !

Started using a free posting server from one of the guys on SCSF. works great. I'm tired of the photo bucket crash and malware issues.

http://www.photos.inherentlydifferent.com

He put up the offer for anyone to use. But only me and Fener took him up. LOL.

Pretty easy process though, especially if you load Med or Large pic size vs. actual

Latimeria

Quote from: WheresMyBeer on March 03, 2017, 12:27:18 PM
Quote from: Sharkinthedark II on March 03, 2017, 11:37:20 AM
Photobucket PRBLMS !

Started using a free posting server from one of the guys on SCSF. works great. I'm tired of the photo bucket crash and malware issues.

http://www.photos.inherentlydifferent.com

He put up the offer for anyone to use. But only me and Fener took him up. LOL.

Pretty easy process though, especially if you load Med or Large pic size vs. actual

Photobucket sucks....
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Sharkinthedark II

Think I got it now... Mac was the bait

HalibutJoel99

You're putting in the time Jerry! And starting to get rewarded. Nice job!  8) 8)