News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Bat Fight Jitters

Started by Tim524, March 04, 2017, 05:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim524

Been lurking these Bats for years and only landed 2 :(     Stepped up my gear and gained knowledge from friends  :)  I am now ready for the big day and looking forward  to it  ;) and the twins have bigger gear as well  :-\  I will supply firewood for the pit and enjoy the evening with the Bat Crazed tradition !!! 8) 8) 8)

sasquatch

Always good to see you and the family

Latimeria

It's just a matter of percentages.  The more you come down, the better the odds that you guys will get a beast!

I'm stoked to see the gear upgrade.  See you on Saturday!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Pinoyfisher

Looking fwd to it as well, although a bit concerned as no one has gotten into them like years past. Gotta fish my ass off!!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Latimeria

LA and VC are threats this year.  I feel pretty safe that the OC is no threat with a Team Capt like Chip Bronie here.   ;D :o ;D

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Pinoyfisher

Lol!!! Laughing while in the sh!tter!!! Thanks Chip, you made everything flow smoothly.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

BackBayMan

See Pinoyfisher, that's how the pros roll!

I'll come back with something but right now I'm laughing too hard ;D
Anybody have an emergency beer?

vdisney

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on March 04, 2017, 09:26:10 PMLol!!! Laughing while in the sh!tter!!!

Between Steve telling us about his "bouncing rod" and you talking about being in the sh!tter, I'm really starting to wonder about you SD boys   ;D

Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: BackBayMan on March 05, 2017, 08:05:26 AM
See Pinoyfisher, that's how the pros roll!

I'll come back with something but right now I'm laughing too hard ;D

True! I'm not a photoshop guy. I rely on witty retorts mostly centered on Binh and his habit of leaving his clothes everywhere.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)