News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

A Limit of Sasquatch for Trout (3/5)

Started by Latimeria, March 05, 2017, 05:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

I still had the boat packed from fishing with Dave yesterday.  Today I fished with Bizarro-Dave. Opposite in height that is...

Fishing started out pretty quick and Squatch got on the board with the first two.

I Finally scored a few fish and we picked away at some quality Bows.

Steve caught a really quality bow which he had to put the rod and reel under the buoy line and then run around the boat not giving an inch.  It then wrapped on not one, but TWO stringers!  For sure we thought it was snapping the line, but I deep dropped the net and thankfully got him before he had his opportunity to escape.  Hectic trout fishing.  LOL

I saw a boil and quickly cast out a spinner right at the disturbance.  BOOM!  Fish on and jumping out like a Tarpon!  Super fun fight.

When  the sun was out, it was nice.  When the clouds rolled in, it was cold and windy!

Steve got his first limit of trout and it was a quality stringer.  Only 2 shy of double limits, but I'll take it!

Good fishing with you Squatch

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

Net man saved the day on that tangle trout.

Good fishing with you as always. Rest easy knowing the rain has sapped my motivation to go sharkin tonight.

Eric H

Tim524

WheresMyBeer

Killer outing guys. Good looking strings ...