News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

LA Shark Peeps

Started by Latimeria, March 07, 2017, 07:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

Just to let you know that the Seven's are snapping in your neck of the woods.  I'm waiting for someone to say it's OK to post their pics but you guys need to hit the sand more as they got 3 Seven's in 3 hours!  Legit sharking!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Pinoyfisher

This report sounds very familiar!!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

vdisney

Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Eric H

I need to know more about this one

Eric H

I know all the LA spots, curious to know which one they came from...

Fish Jerk

LONGCAST JOE

Good chance they came from the far north end of SAMO Bay, as far north as you can fish it at least....

Eric H

For L.A. 7s and soups,  it starts at Cabrillo and the spots continue North.

They most likely came from the North, otherwise they'd have to come up all the way from corona del mar and further south.

LONGCAST JOE

Quote from: Eric H on March 07, 2017, 06:39:46 PM

They most likely came from the North, otherwise they'd have to come up all the way from corona del mar and further south.
Surfishing Sean knows what I'm talking about

Eric H

Quote from: LONGCAST JOE on March 07, 2017, 06:54:13 PM
Quote from: Eric H on March 07, 2017, 06:39:46 PM

Surfishing Sean knows what I'm talking about

Yeah, I do too.

Eric H

ftp://
Quote from: LONGCAST JOE on March 07, 2017, 06:06:06 PM
Good chance they came from the far north end of SAMO Bay, as far north as you can fish it at least....

Those are just some of the spots...

Chris

Saw a decent one from dons spot in LA the other day.
Keep it tight

Latimeria

I have the pics and will post them up tonight when I update the website and list.   

Latimeria

Not in particular order, but 5'7", 7'4", and 8'1"

Latimeria

The guys have been putting some time in and finally got rewarded.  We've all been down that road and I'm stoked they kept working until they found them!