News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

November Shirt Give-A-Way Vote!

Started by Latimeria, December 02, 2014, 08:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vote for one of the following links as the "Best Post for November"!

Latimeria

Well, I was going to pick the top three to vote on, but I came across a few that I just couldn't leave out.  Please vote for the "Best Post of November" and the winner will get a free Prehistoric Soul T-Shirt.  The voting will be open until this upcoming Saturday (12/6) in which the winner will be announced. 

It was hard to choose from all of the entries, so I apologize if yours did not make it to the top 6.  Keep the fishing reports coming in as I will be trying to get some more gear from fishing vendors for future give-a-ways!

You will be able to see the current results soon as you place your vote, but not beforehand.   ;D

Good luck to all of the anglers in the running!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

Wow, not one of those beats out my awesome calico surf perch. Sheesh.

Latimeria

Quote from: sasquatch on December 02, 2014, 11:35:52 AM
Wow, not one of those beats out my awesome calico surf perch. Sheesh.

I would have put them all but it would have been a 14 way tie.  :o ;D

Latimeria

No one see's who voted for who, so please take a second to vote! It's easy and anonymous.  :)

MASSfisher

Crap! I should have voted for myself lol

This was a tough vote as everyone here had some really good catches. This is a pretty cool contest, hope we can do something similar in the future.

Latimeria

Quote from: MASSfisher on December 03, 2014, 08:57:48 AM
Crap! I should have voted for myself lol

This was a tough vote as everyone here had some really good catches. This is a pretty cool contest, hope we can do something similar in the future.

I'm planning to have some promotional products and affiliate tackle/gear for next year to maybe have one giveaway a month.  I'm working hard to make this all happen, but need to have as many people checking the site out as possible as sponsors/advertisers want to see hard numbers on how visited the site is.

I think we are growing at a good rate and I have great expectations for many gear contests for 2015.

There is still 3 days left in the voting, so you are tied for the lead!  Time to rally the troops!  8)

Tim524

Tough one, Chris has been putting his time in chasing them bass and Rasta is kicking ass on the toothy ones. I think Rasta gets my vote.

Latimeria

Congrats Rasta!  You won the November Shirt Contest.  I will have your shirt packed for you ready to go!

Congrats to all contestants.  This was only the first one, but I have some more fun contests coming up in the future!  :)