News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

The Square Boma

Started by Latimeria, March 22, 2017, 07:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinoyfisher

Damn, I would've bought it for that price!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Tim524

I am dying to know the problem as well  ;)

Latimeria

The boats still here. Dude tried cutting our deal in half. Ugh
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Latimeria

A handshake means zero.

Latimeria

Well, Mr Jimbo-bib-bob truck driver showed up to pick up the Boma yesterday and of course pulled up in a camry.  I knew right away that whatever was going to come out of his mouth was going to be infuriating.

So, with full disclosure and a handshake on $2,300 ($700 off) for the Boma with EVERYTHING, he pulls a "How about this.  I'll get the motor looked at and fixed.  You just pay for half the charge and I'll pay the other half.  Hell, you can store it at my place so you can free up your driveway if you want"....  I wanted to be a real d!ck to him, but just held my cool and reminded him I made full disclosure of the boat and apparently a deal and a handshake doesn't really mean anything anymore I guess.

So, with that, does anyone know someone who wants the Boma for $2,300?  lol

WheresMyBeer

sounds like Mike wants it  :P :P

Eric H

What a douche bag lol

People.......

Edit

Probably not the first time he's tried to pull that stupid sh!t

Edit edit

Kinda reminds me when we were kids having hard sales at my parents house and how everyone pretty much wanted everything for free.

vdisney

Quote from: Latimeria on March 28, 2017, 06:16:09 AMapparently a deal and a handshake doesn't really mean anything anymore I guess.

I tell Denny as I told my kids..................."If I give you my word you can go to the bank, if I shake your hand you can bet your life".  Some people say I'm just old, I say I'm "old school".  A man is only as good his word........H,L&R
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: WheresMyBeer on March 28, 2017, 02:39:06 PM

I don't have anything to pull it with at the moment.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

j.rasta

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on March 29, 2017, 02:03:58 PM

Your mini van would pull her, Tom's trucks jus a glorified mini van with a mini bed on it!

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: j.rasta on March 29, 2017, 08:43:57 PM
Quote from: Pinoyfisher on March 29, 2017, 02:03:58 PM

Your mini van would pull her, Tom's trucks jus a glorified mini van with a mini bed on it!

Wife won't be down for that.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)