News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Launching Baits

Started by Pinoyfisher, March 31, 2017, 01:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WheresMyBeer

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

LONGCAST JOE

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on March 31, 2017, 01:49:38 PM
Even though I have a drone, there's still a few things I need to get done before I can break it in at the beach:

- spool up the 6/0
- make some beefier rigs (I have rigging items, need time to get it done)
- install bait release mechanism
- waiting on 2 more drone batteries to arrive (less 22mins of use on a fully charged battery warrants extras)
- method to haul drone down to the beach

Oyy! Don't get me and Chip started....

Has me thinking of ways to launch baits a good distance further than traditional casting could accomplish and to not have too much additional crap to carry. I thought of this while in my garage last night:

I have 2 of them that I bought last summer from Big 5 that I intended to use for a bbq I was having at a local park. Forgot to load them in the car and they've been in the garage ever since. Thoughts?