News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Kona the Shark Hunter

Started by WheresMyBeer, April 11, 2017, 07:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WheresMyBeer

Yeah ... that's a blue something or other ...

But it's a shark ...

New puppy. What did I do?  :'(

I'm out of PS stickers or that'd be in the contest ... LOL

vdisney

Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Tim524

Eric H

That's for sure.

He will grow on you
. They become more loyal the older they get.

Latimeria

I got chickens so I wouldn't have to get a dog.

Congrats Dave. Don't bring him shark fishing with you. Lol
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Eric H

Don't leave the gate open, some of them are runners.

Lap pups don't listen for sh!t either ;D

WheresMyBeer

bringing her Tom. Just for you. I know you miss dogs pissing on your gear.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ... you have all the luck.

Been lucky - very lucky. She peed in the house the first day, but housebroken since. She yaps at the door now for bathroom breaks. Sleeps in the crate / cage 10p-6a. Eats her meals in 5 mins. Stays close on walks.

Good girl (surprise). Smart too. I wouldn't want to get smacked on the nose either  :P :P :P :P (j/k sort of)

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: WheresMyBeer on April 12, 2017, 11:28:44 PM
bringing her Tom. Just for you. I know you miss dogs pissing on your gear.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ... you have all the luck.

Been lucky - very lucky. She peed in the house the first day, but housebroken since. She yaps at the door now for bathroom breaks. Sleeps in the crate / cage 10p-6a. Eats her meals in 5 mins. Stays close on walks.

Good girl (surprise). Smart too. I wouldn't want to get smacked on the nose either  :P :P :P :P (j/k sort of)

Dang, better trained than my kids!!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)