News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Ending the Streak (12/4)

Started by Latimeria, December 04, 2014, 10:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

Steve and I tried a spot we haven't fished in a long while and it started out... sloooooowwwww.
Steve was so bord, he wrangled up some razors to cast out the small rod. 

Even the little stick was barely getting hit although it got a newborn shark and a small round ray.

It wasn't until Josh and Tinkerbell arrived that I got my first real hit and fish on the beach. A nice fight on the long rod!  Josh got there just in time to play the professional Sand Hand.

Steve got bit again on his small rod and Josh gave him a taste of his own medicine! It was friggand too funny.

Lots of little bites and a few more dinks before we started packing to head home.  Just then, Steve broke his skunky streak and got on the board with a legit bat.

Mr. Sand Hand was putting in some work since he got there.  8)

We called it a night although the fishing was tough.  Good thing the jokes and libations made up for the slow times in-between hits. 

Good fishing with you guys and until next tide!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

Surprised the heck out of me when the clicker went off on my rod. It was a fair test of my new connections and they held up the best yet.

As far as the photo bomb goes, he owed me at least one.

WheresMyBeer

Niiiiiicccceee. Good times and way to get slimy. Well ... I guess Josh did anyway  ;D

MASSfisher

Looks like a great session guys...nice work. Sure as hell beats studying for final exams  :-\

j.rasta

Good times with good company B) I was Leopard fishing... it's not March yet so Bats are on the back burner ;) and the -1 rule is in the books now.

Latimeria

Steve got another one last night.  Now he's on a roll!  ;D
You can't catch them from your computer chair.