News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Done with Jennings

Started by Latimeria, April 30, 2017, 09:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

Went fishing with Squatch looking for cats and bass.  Tons of bass to be found, but only followed the live shiners.  I had one explosion on om shiner as it swam to the surface, but it was quicker than the bass and I got nothing.

Steve sight casted two catfish and missed the first.  He hooked the second, but it schooled him and he busted his line in the log he casted to.   He saw the entire bite and hookset, but failed to make it happen.  Still super cool, but the skunk was on the boat this day.

Tried deep water cat fishing for nada also.  One of these days, we are going to get pay dirt!

Thanks for reading as we have nothing to show.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

Can't believe I farmed my only two bites. I'm sure the rest of you believe it easily, but I can't.

Thanks for the ride on the new boat. It is a beauty.

Tim524

Looks like a nice day to be out there  8)

SevengillTheVC

Sight casting to cats and watching them eat your bait is fun. I only get to do it in my sewer spot, but I believe! Next time you guys will get em!