News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

River Monsters

Started by Pinoyfisher, May 11, 2017, 03:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

xjchad

vdisney

When he said he had checked every target off his wish list, how many anglers can say that?  Bummer about the show coming to an end, but kudos to Jeremy for his accomplishments 
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

That last trip to India (new episode) actually annoyed me. I enjoy his show, but I was tired of his antics and losing that last fish.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

WheresMyBeer

Meh ... I tuned out years ago. Saw an episode where he was holding a spinner low on the handle towards the butt and reeling on a fish ... vs having the reel seat between the fingers ... was kinda like huh??  ;D ;D ;D

Some good episodes here and there. Enjoyed the bull sharks upstream one.

I miss the old shimano guy that was taken off the air. He would venture to surinam and exotic places hunting wolf fish, peac*ck bass, and had some good offshore episodes too.

Fish Jerk

I enjoy most of his shows, but always wondered how he sometimes landed some of his fish. Some his knot tying/rigging demonstrations left me with less than complete confidence in the integrity of his terminal tackle.

LONGCAST JOE

I'd like to see a "Surf Monsters" series...We should put a call out to some executive producers see if they'll bite...They could feature a diiferent P-Soul member each week at various worldwide locations.. 8) ;D ;)   

Latimeria

Quote from: LONGCAST JOE on May 19, 2017, 09:45:10 AM
I'd like to see a "Surf Monsters" series...We should put a call out to some executive producers see if they'll bite...They could feature a diiferent P-Soul member each week at various worldwide locations.. 8) ;D ;)
NOW you're TALKING!!!!!!   :)
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Pinoyfisher

We could always start a youtube channel to drum up some viewership. My cameos would be more "antics" than action.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

BenCantrell

I'd be crouched over the tidepools at the soup kitchen with my ass crack showing, trying to catch a blenny, haha.