News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

GWS report

Started by Pinoyfisher, May 14, 2017, 07:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinoyfisher

Where is it Chris? I'd love to know the details regarding your incidental catches.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Chris

I'll work on it. We just finished a 4 day tagging trip.
Keep it tight

Eric H

Can this just be done via text?

I know we're  a tight group but I feel we still have a hanful of "floaters".

Chris

I'll have the detailed report up soon I promise. Been busy with work and servicing gear. I started last night but ran out of time.
Keep it tight

LONGCAST JOE

I thought Tom was the master of teasers but no, you are the new king...you're killing us here bro  :-X  ;)

Latimeria

Quote from: LONGCAST JOE on May 16, 2017, 08:59:21 AM
I thought Tom was the master of teasers but no, you are the new king...you're killing us here bro  :-X  ;)

I got to see the pics... Man, were those some incredible surf grinners!   ;D
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

Eric H

A group pm is another option.

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: Latimeria on May 16, 2017, 09:29:55 AM

Yes they were, I want details now.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Latimeria

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on May 16, 2017, 09:03:45 PM

17# Eagle Claw line.  3/0 tin hook.  Whole hot dog for bait.  3-way swivel.  Walmart Catfish combo.  Spark plug sinker. Catches everything in the sea!

xjchad

Quote from: Latimeria on May 17, 2017, 08:22:54 AM

17# Eagle Claw line.  3/0 tin hook.  Whole hot dog for bait.  3-way swivel.  Walmart Catfish combo.  Spark plug sinker. Catches everything in the sea!

And a clip-on bell strike indicater!

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: xjchad on May 17, 2017, 08:33:56 AM
Quote from: Latimeria on May 17, 2017, 08:22:54 AM

And a clip-on bell strike indicater!

What size dipsey sinker am I using?
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Chris

i told you i was working on it. ill get pics figured out soon and post them. have part two up tonight hopefully.
Keep it tight

Latimeria

Front Cover of P-Soul.

Chris

I know I said I'd get part 2 up last night but my truck caught fire on the way home lol. Positive cable from my driver side battery jumped off and melted the brake fluid reservoir and ignited it. All's good though. No injuries and it only damaged the reservoir and 3 wire which I had to cut to get the hot wire out of the bay and insulated. Unfortunately one was my starter cable so getting it parked last night was a chore.
Keep it tight

Chris

i hope you guys enjoy them. there may be a few typos, ill re proof read it again. there's so much more to these stories to tell, i just cant fit it all into a single report that wont look like a book.
Keep it tight