News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Great white Part 2

Started by Chris, May 20, 2017, 11:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

BenCantrell

Chris

Quote from: LONGCAST JOE on May 22, 2017, 02:36:01 AM
Just Awesomeness!!....
I noticed on both you said at first they felt small. Does it seem like they might not be aware they're hooked yet?
...I think someone might owe me a buck?
http://prehistoricsoul.com/forum/index.php?topic=1155.msg8166#msg8166

I'm not sure how a fish couldn't notice it was hooked or pulling something. This has always bothered me when people say it but, since they were eating ray they could have expected to be stung and the hook might have felt similar explaining the slow moving and head shaking early on.
Keep it tight

Fish Jerk

Quote from: Chris on May 22, 2017, 09:07:30 AM
Quote from: LONGCAST JOE on May 22, 2017, 02:36:01 AM
Just Awesomeness!!....
I noticed on both you said at first they felt small. Does it seem like they might not be aware they're hooked yet?
...I think someone might owe me a buck?
http://prehistoricsoul.com/forum/index.php?topic=1155.msg8166#msg8166

I'm not sure how a fish couldn't notice it was hooked or pulling something. This has always bothered me when people say it but, since they were eating ray they could have expected to be stung and the hook might have felt similar explaining the slow moving and head shaking early on.

Do you always feel that piece of toilet paper stuck to the bottom of your shoe when you walk out of a public restroom. Maybe you felt like that to the 400+ lb GW's.  :o

faster u fool

GET OUT AND GET BIT..

Sharkinthedark II

Awesome read! Just saw the video too  that friggin bolt cutter chomp was too close!   8)