News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

It Is Heating Up Out There! (7/8)

Started by Latimeria, July 10, 2014, 08:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

Steve and I went on an exploratory mission before heading out to the kelp and getting some of the three B's.

The water out front was 74.6!!!  Wow!  Blue whales abound out front right now. We saw no less than 12 individuals. the "Bait Sized" bonito are also here, but moving fast.  We should have caught a ton of them, but only managed 3. 

I'll post pics when Photobucket decides to start working again.....
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

Hey Tom, thanks for a fun boat trip. I can't believe we had a legit shot at pelagics on a pm run on the Boma. The whales were a cool sight for me, my first blue whales ever. Hope it works out again soon.