News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

When people on the beach see our gear

Started by xjchad, June 07, 2017, 09:27:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xjchad

;D

I love to see the look on people's faces when they see a 12/0 hook. 

LONGCAST JOE

I like the one's that think we caught something when we reel our bait up...
& the look on their face when you tell them , no, that's just my bait.... :o ;D

I could see this turning into a good thread...dumb things I've heard people say on the sand....

spideyjg

Love the ones asking if you caught anything when you are setting up.

sasquatch

Chris

Should see the reactions to a 12/0 reel... ::) I have a pretty good story and method of targeting White Sea bass . I tell them I use multiple hooks like a sabiki and a float with squid and drop it near the kelp for WSB.

The more I tell it the more I'm convinced it'll work.
Keep it tight

xjchad

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: sasquatch on June 07, 2017, 10:14:57 AM
I like it best when they talk to Tom.

Lol!!

Josh goes up and shows pics of his green bass to them. Binh asks if they've seen his pants.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

SevengillTheVC

After landing a grinner the good old "Is that a shark?" question. No it's just a bass.

Eric H

How about the people that clearly see you fishing then continue walking in front of you and are surprised when they walk into your line.

spideyjg

sasquatch

Quote from: Eric H on June 07, 2017, 04:00:20 PM
How about the people that clearly see you fishing then continue walking in front of you and are surprised when they walk into your line.

12 foot rod 3.5 feet from the ground. Never had that problem. The ones that duck under the rod make me laugh inside.

Eric H

Left the gear unattended briefly to take a leak against the cliff side.

Had 2 punk teenagers begin to go through my back pack.

Got in there face and and ripped em a new one.

Both didn't want any which was a good decision on their part.

Eric H

Had a dog run up and eat two full 12" macks.

Wasn't short on bait so thought it was pretty funny.

Eric H

Worlds greatest beach goer vs fisherman incident ever recorded by far.

Starts off a bit slow but gets really good ;D

Part one

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ERnQQnaVEPA

Part two (she does a full blown freak out at (7:20)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YB_S8b_q4Uk

WheresMyBeer

I totally got the 'we saw your light and didn't know what is was, so we came down the beach' last time I fished. "Are you fishing?" I was standing at my rod looking up to the light. Couldn't muster a smart ass response, but "shark fishing" got a WTF look ....