News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Overheating engine. Down for 2 month

Started by spideyjg, June 16, 2017, 05:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spideyjg

Well stuck Kitty's engine in a water tank and did some troubleshooting. The beep was still there and wouldn't go away. Eventually the Temp warning light on the gauge came on.

No water stream out of the back. Made appointment with a shop July 26th.  >:(

Wasn't a false alarm after all.

Jim

sasquatch

Hope it is something simple. Sounds like you caught it quick.

Chris

I'd give it a once over, clogged intake, lines, check the pump. Lots of garage breakage and research can be done before end of July.
Keep it tight

spideyjg

Quote from: Chris on June 17, 2017, 08:56:27 PM
I'd give it a once over, clogged intake, lines, check the pump. Lots of garage breakage and research can be done before end of July.

There is some I can try but to get to the pump, according to the manual, the whole lower unit has to come off. Far beyond my comfort zone.

Jim