News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Second Half of 2017 "Surf Casting" Shark Contest

Started by Latimeria, June 22, 2017, 07:03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

I am just waiting to make sure everything comes through first, but if you are a surf caster for the beach sharks, there is a special prize that may be coming.  Surf casting only, and you could actually get in both contests with the same fish!

I was going to add this prize for the summer contest, but this one deserves more.  Be sure to stay tuned as it is looking to be a contest running from mid-July through the end of 2017.  I'll just say the prize will be from Batson Enterprises.   8)
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

I'm in. I like the casting only better than anything goes. Nothing against it, just not what I'm set up for.

LONGCAST JOE

Tom, come next January, will you consider giving me your Rainshadow that you throw with now?
Since you'll be getting your new custom made one from Batson around that time, I figured you might want to retire it...I'll give it a good home   ;D ;D ;)
JOE

1morecast

I believe the site moderators can't participate in the contest sine it's a conflict of interest. ;)
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

Latimeria

Quote from: 1morecast on June 25, 2017, 11:18:19 PM
I believe the site moderators can't participate in the contest sine it's a conflict of interest. ;)

Oh hell, maybe I should just keep it and say screw the competition? LOL

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: Latimeria on June 26, 2017, 07:38:44 AM

Binh is competition?
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Latimeria

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on June 26, 2017, 01:27:47 PM
Quote from: Latimeria on June 26, 2017, 07:38:44 AM

Binh is competition?
His tag line is. Lol

Latimeria

I hear bye make Binh an honorary moderator for the rest of 2017. 

As an "honorary" mod, he won't have any of the powers that come with the job.  As a matter of fact, it gives him not much but a title ensuring that the machine keeps running.   ;D :o ;D

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Donfish

I Concur you put in the work look I caught a shark  give me sh!t doesn't cut it....

1morecast

Hey, does Don still fish? I think he is posting to stay eligible to win the contest.  ;)
Twenty Three (23)

1morecast

Quote from: Latimeria on June 27, 2017, 01:41:10 PM

I hear bye make Binh a moderator for the rest of 2017. 

As a new moderator on this site I hear by ban all sharks caught on Tuesday from counting toward the summer shark contest

:P
Twenty Three (23)

WheresMyBeer

As an "honorary" mod, he won't have any of the powers that come with the job.  As a matter of fact, it gives him not much but a title ensuring that the machine keeps running.   ;D :o ;D

Sh!t that just gives him another tag line, Tom. What the Hell are you doing, man?   ;D ;D

Latimeria

Quote from: WheresMyBeer on July 03, 2017, 11:44:43 PM

Sh!t that just gives him another tag line, Tom. What the Hell are you doing, man?   ;D ;D

Dave, are you umbriago!?!?  lol, that was funny!

1morecast

Quote from: WheresMyBeer on July 03, 2017, 11:44:43 PM

Great Idea...Dave!  ;D
Twenty Three (23)