News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

GTD (06-27-17)

Started by Pinoyfisher, June 28, 2017, 12:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinoyfisher

Nephew bugged me to take him fishing one last time before he heads back home this Friday. That little taste of grinner action is already starting to consume him  ;) I kind of wanted to stay home, but I obliged.

Met Binh on the sand and he was already complaining about kelp. Oh boy. Baits get tossed out and I'm immediately hooked up... with kelp. That would be the theme for last night. Kelp and more kelp. Not a good night to be on the sand. I did beat the skunk with a sub 20"ish leo and a PB 56.5" leo. My nephew got a -1. He was on for a while with a good sized bat that eventually spit the hook moments before I was gonna haul it up onto the sand. He did a lot of complaining about his hands, forearms, and back hurting later... Lol!! We called it a midnight.

Little leo

PB leo

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

xjchad

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on June 28, 2017, 12:09:08 PM
He did a lot of complaining about his hands, forearms, and back hurting later...
Sounds like his uncle! LOL  ;D

Congrats on the PB Leo Mike!  Good on you for getting your nephew out there and hooked!

Looks like photobucket is still having issues.  It's getting pretty ridiculous that they can't sort it out.  ::)

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: xjchad on June 28, 2017, 02:55:41 PM
Quote from: Pinoyfisher on June 28, 2017, 12:09:08 PM
He did a lot of complaining about his hands, forearms, and back hurting later...
Sounds like his uncle! LOL  ;D

Congrats on the PB Leo Mike!  Good on you for getting your nephew out there and hooked!

Looks like photobucket is still having issues.  It's getting pretty ridiculous that they can't sort it out.  ::)

Weird, I can see them fine.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

xjchad

Really!?
Maybe it's on my end then?
This is what I see:

Same on my computer and my phone.

1morecast

I can't see the pics either. No worries, we all know what a small leo looks like.  ;)
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

Eric H

Pinoyfisher

Ok, figured it out! F'ing Photobucket is trying to charge me money to share my photos. Bye bye pbucket, hello smug mug!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

xjchad

I can see them!
Nice Leo!!

WheresMyBeer

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on June 28, 2017, 07:31:31 PM
Ok, figured it out! F'ing Photobucket is trying to charge me money to share my photos. Bye bye pbucket, hello smug mug!

Do the Ecastro hosting site. Free and plenty of space. Easy to upload.

http://www.photos.inherentlydifferent.com/index.php?/category/16

Latimeria

Quote from: WheresMyBeer on June 28, 2017, 11:03:54 PM

Only issue is to be mindful of the pics you upload since everyone can see everyone else's pics.

Super cool Mike!  Another for the list!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

vdisney

Nice kitty, I miss those things   :(
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: vdisney on June 29, 2017, 06:03:45 AM
Nice kitty, I miss those things   :(

I'm noticing a trend, catch a leo and you don't catch bigger grinners. Catch a bigger grinner, no leos.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

lightline21

WheresMyBeer

Quote from: Latimeria on June 29, 2017, 05:53:57 AM
Quote from: WheresMyBeer on June 28, 2017, 11:03:54 PM

Only issue is to be mindful of the pics you upload since everyone can see everyone else's pics.

Super cool Mike!  Another for the list!

Yes, purely for the 'edited' site posting pics. Not so much personal everyday storage, but I use my home computer for that plus external drive. Terabytes are hard to fill up.