News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Testing One, Two, Three Crow (7/3/17)

Started by Latimeria, July 03, 2017, 05:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

Met Steve early this morning for a little light line surf session.  Me and the Mrs. over indulged last night and I wasn't in real good shape, but the water and sand between my toes sure helped out.

I've been looking into some photo-sharing sites and it looks like I like Imgur the most.  I'll be looking to fix the major links this week like the shark list etc, but the old posts are just gone.  Such a bummer.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

sasquatch

I kind of miss the old light tackle thing. Don't do it much anymore. Its nice to be on the beach as it gets lighter, instead of darker sometimes.

Pinoyfisher

It'd be nice if the grinners bit during day light hours. I prefer to light line the jetties, lots of hard fighting varieties.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

vdisney

Quote from: sasquatch on July 03, 2017, 06:18:41 PM
I kind of miss the old light tackle thing

Beyond a doubt, that is my first love.  I enjoy covering a lot of beach and love watching the sun come up   8)
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Tim524