News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

A Whole Lot of.... (7/6)

Started by Latimeria, July 07, 2017, 01:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

.... Lot of Critter Bait Stealers!!!!

I met up with Sasquatch who bumped into Mike and Binh last night.  We fished a lot later than I normally do, but Squatch was the first bail.  Binh and Steve caught a few bass and shovelnose, but I was chasing bites all night.  I went through a bunch of macks to those little thieves.  Mike and Binh stayed a while longer, so I'm not sure if they caught anything really nice, but they were putting in their time.

Well, that was it.  Just a lot of stolen baits.

Normally I wouldn't even post this, but someone needs to keep the posts going.  lol
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

SevengillTheVC

sasquatch

I was giving it the day to see if Mike got a good one.

vdisney

Quote from: Latimeria on July 07, 2017, 01:34:51 PMNormally I wouldn't even post this, but someone needs to keep the posts going.

;D ;D ;D
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

xjchad

Pinoyfisher

Nada for use. Critter bites galore! Still beats being at home, especially considering I wasn't even supposed to make it out. The chopped up salad was an umwelcomed sight.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

lamnidae