News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

I think about this all the time!!!

Started by Pinoyfisher, July 10, 2017, 02:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Fish Jerk

Well, what the hell did they think was gonna happen with a small maneuverable shark in waist deep water. I wouldn't even be tailing a Leo in that deep of water, let alone a seven. There's just no resistance to the swing around in that deep of water.

WheresMyBeer

xjchad

I do to Mike!  I'm actually surprised that none of us has been nipped yet by a 7 yet and I hope it never happens!

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: xjchad on July 28, 2017, 01:56:45 PM
I do to Mike!  I'm actually surprised that none of us has been nipped yet by a 7 yet and I hope it never happens!

I've had some really close calls!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

xjchad

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on July 28, 2017, 03:47:23 PM
Quote from: xjchad on July 28, 2017, 01:56:45 PM

I've had some really close calls!

LOL, me too!  The first 7 I caught almost got me half a dozen times.  Scared the crap out of me!

spideyjg

Seems the guy in the video went way too far in, and the line appeared to be behind him not in front so as to impede shark turns.

As I recall  everybody always has the rod pointed in front of the shark to hamper turns. I haven't seen any of us not playing it as safe as possible.

Jim