News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Couple Late Reports 7/6 & 7/21/17

Started by j.rasta, July 24, 2017, 01:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.rasta

Took my buddy Dre aka bassterdsd out for his 1st sur shark sesh few weeks ago. He had a blast, caught 3 fish and 3 species. Damn I'm a good guide and friend!

1st surf bat, handed him his ass for a good 8mins!

Next up was a John Deere!

He was stoked to catch a "shark" I told him that ain't a shark! Sure enough he got one more bite and got his real shark!

1st Leopard over 16 in lol and from the surf, 1st trip !

He was totally stoked, already hooked, lookin for a surf setup of his own to get out more.

Called it a night couple soaks after the Leo.

He had the itch since then but our schedules haven't lined up for another trip, until last friday we rolled back to the kitchen to see if anything wanted to eat. On the sand by 845, fished til almost 1230 only got one bite between us and I got the tractor this time.

Well Mikes theory of no grinners when the Leos and Wiggles are around seems to b somewhat true. Still a good time with good people and a few fish to boot.

Rastafar-gone B)<==*~~

Pinoyfisher

Beats the skunk for sure and it's always awesome to get the homie on something!! Told you, catch shovels and leos, you won't get a grinner!!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

xjchad

Nice Josh! Way to get another guy hooked on the big game surf fishing!  8)

vdisney

Quote from: j.rasta on July 24, 2017, 01:15:37 PM
Still a good time with good people and a few fish to boot.

That's all that counts   ;)
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

Right on Josh!  Keep at it!  It's good to see Dre fishing for non-bass every now and then!
The summer contest prize is two "Half-day" trips out of H&M Landing.  That would be a sweet prize, or shoot for Joe's leader-board shark for the end of season Rainshadow Rod give-away or 3/4 day pass!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.