News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Rant

Started by Eric H, August 12, 2017, 12:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric H

Told one of the girls in the office she was horrible and called another guy stupid which is an understatement.

Was pissed off because there routine mistakes affect me and I have to deal with it.

Got called in the bosses office later that day.

Was told I went over board and I explained I didn't feel I did. I was then told I was wrong.

He said he was about to give me a raise and told me because of this I won't receive it.

I don't feel like this is good reason to decide to not give me one.

I also feel that most people these days are sissy snowflakes and way too sensitive.

We had a guy recently retire and he was worse than me. An old school thick skinned marine vet and was cool as hell. I was just about the only guy that liked him. Everyone else couldn't handle him.

End rant

sasquatch

Bet things will go a lot smoother now.

BenCantrell

Bust your ass for a few weeks and play nice with others, I bet you'll get that raise.

People definitely are sensitive these days.  :-\

WheresMyBeer

Corporate America = shut your mouth ... ESPECIALLY when bugged by something

Latimeria

Quote from: WheresMyBeer on August 12, 2017, 09:37:44 PM
Corporate America = shut your mouth ... ESPECIALLY when bugged by something

Spot on.  It sucks, but that's how it goes in corporate.  Go union if you want to voice your opinion or feelings.  I've been in both and wanted to say so much to so many co-workers,  but could only voice my feeling being protected by a union.  My company now would fire me in a second for that.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

skrilla

Go for bosses job, acquire last laugh.  ;D

Latimeria

Quote from: skrilla on August 14, 2017, 08:50:08 AM
Go for bosses job, acquire last laugh.  ;D

Now that would be funny!  ;D
You can't catch them from your computer chair.