News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

SCI land based fishing

Started by Chris, September 23, 2017, 10:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

Headed to SCI for 2.5 weeks and I'll be able to fish the evenings.

Our plan is to hit the south points from shore, slide baits, casting and perch setups.

What's the low down for this island? Need input from guys that have fished it by boat and how close you've seen yellows and WSB. We're shutting it down so no boats will be in the cove which makes me want to drop big baits too.
Keep it tight

xjchad

Wow, sounds like a lot of fun and a really cool opportunity!
Looking forward to the report Chris!

1morecast

That's a great opportunity to catch some nice critters. I bet you'll see leo's cruzing the near shore area with lots of calicos in all levels of the water column. Any chance you can paddle a bait out? (kayak or raft) I would look for kelp forest near shore for the YT. Good luck!
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

skrilla

Last month on our 2 day they were bombing the crap of the southern end. Good luck!

Chris

This place is crawling with fish and lobster
Keep it tight

Latimeria

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

BackBayMan

Anybody have an emergency beer?

Chris

Keep it tight

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)