News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Anyone Fishing?

Started by Latimeria, October 04, 2017, 07:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

Steve, Josh and I went last night.  Had some limited action that I'll post up later today but noticed a trend in the surf sharks as of late.

Steve got a nice one though.
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

xjchad

I'm not fishing for a bit. 
I'm in Louisville this week, next week vacation prep.
The week after, vacation time!
Should have some good brown trout fishing in Utah  :D

Pinoyfisher

If I can, I'll go tonight, but my usual Thursday with Binh for sure. What's the trend??
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

BenCantrell

I got beat up by salad last Saturday at the kitchen.  Looking to go out again soon though, because I still need a legit leo.  ::)

I'm also planning to start hunting corvina in Mission Bay.  If anyone wants to join for that, let me know.

Chris

I got two leopards and 2 shovels the other night. Finally got one of those cheetah print Leo's.
Keep it tight

Latimeria

Quote from: Chris on October 05, 2017, 09:20:39 AM
I got two leopards and 2 shovels the other night. Finally got one of those cheetah print Leo's.

Any pics of it?
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

BackBayMan

Got out last night for a couple of hits but no fish. Trying to line up some fresh magic bait for Saturday ;D
Anybody have an emergency beer?

sasquatch

Got a couple of those through the years. Cool lookin for sure.

Chris

Quote from: Latimeria on October 05, 2017, 09:33:01 AM

Any pics of it?

On a buddies phone, I'll combine all the pics at the end of the op.
Keep it tight

Eric H

I'll be slaying Calicos again on Saturday. Laguna-Dana point.