News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Is someone putting nails in my tire?

Started by Eric H, October 12, 2017, 06:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric H

Took the truck to the tire shop because Ive been having to fill up a tire every 2 days due to a slow leak caused by a nail.

Come to find out I have a total of five mixed nails and screws in theBack right tire.

You would think I would at least have some on the front but I don't.

What do you guys think? Is this totally obvious that someone's doing this or is it just the way things happend?

Keep in mind there are a couple people at work I don't get along with and but heads with them regularly. I wouldn't put it past them to do something like this.

I always park head in and back out when leaving the shop.

I'm thinking you could wedge a small nail between the tire and concrete and when you back out it drives itself in there

Gona start paying closer attention who's parking next to me and check the tires prior to backing out...

spideyjg

Get a cheap trail camera and put it out of sight to watch the car and catch pics or video.

Jim

Eric H

Quote from: spideyjg on October 12, 2017, 06:42:25 PM
Get a cheap trail camera and put it out of sight to watch the car and catch pics or video.

Jim

Good call

Pinoyfisher

That's pretty f'd up if it's intentional!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

BackBayMan

Quote from: spideyjg on October 12, 2017, 06:42:25 PM

Jim

X2
Anybody have an emergency beer?