News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Jack-O-Lantern Contest

Started by Latimeria, October 31, 2017, 06:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

Best Jack-O-Lantern carving (By you or a family member) posted here today wins a prize pack.  Lets see those Orange Gourds!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

xjchad

Here's my entry.  The kids had a blast digging the goop out of the pumpkins  ;D
I'm really looking forward to the day I can let them start using the knives so I'm not carving ALL the faces my self.
On the up side, I'm getting pretty decent at it.  These were all free hand, no templates were used.

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: xjchad on October 31, 2017, 08:31:43 AM
Here's my entry.  The kids had a blast digging the goop out of the pumpkins  ;D
I'm really looking forward to the day I can let them start using the knives so I'm not carving ALL the faces my self.
On the up side, I'm getting pretty decent at it.  These were all free hand, no templates were used.

This is awesome!!!!!!
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

xjchad

Latimeria

I posted mine up on the FB page. I got home from work and in 15 minutes cleaned and carved my pumpkin. Power tools rule! Lol

Latimeria

Chad wins!  I'll throw it in your hat package and get it to you at the Grinner Gathering.

xjchad

Latimeria

Quote from: xjchad on November 01, 2017, 08:02:02 AM
Right on!  Thanks Tom!

I'll add it to your bag for when you come down to the Grinner Gathering.