News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Critters On The Chew! (11/7)

Started by Latimeria, November 08, 2017, 06:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

Got down to the surf for epic conditions.  Flat surf... Incoming (albeit low) tide.  This looked promising and thankfully I brought a bunch of bait.

It was a hot bite as I don't think a single bait came back and we got bit every cast.

Moray Eels, Calico Bass and Lobster were there in abundance.  I did have what looked like a legit bite as my rod did a funny jump before doubling over.  Then as I got to the rod, I had 20 yards of slack line with nothing on the other end.

That's it.  Still putting in our time and waiting for it to break open for us.  It's been pretty quiet on our Tuesday Nights lately and I can't stay up as late as Mike does to fish.  LOL

(Mike, I'm catching up with my pics and the shark list!)

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

xjchad

Tom, that last bite sounds exactly like a 97" sevengill  ;D

1morecast

I was expecting a big report from the Tuesday night crew today. The tide the rest of this week isn't promising for our late night shift.
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

Pinoyfisher

Quote from: 1morecast on November 08, 2017, 08:27:54 AM
I was expecting a big report from the Tuesday night crew today. The tide the rest of this week isn't promising for our late night shift.

Time to make rigs, bait or drop hoops.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

lightline21

Quote from: Latimeria on November 08, 2017, 06:27:08 AM
Still putting in our time and waiting for it to break open for us.  It's been pretty quiet on our Tuesday Nights lately and I can't stay up as late as Mike does to fish.  LOL

Ha ha ha

vdisney

Gotta give you guys a "A" for effort   :)
Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

BenCantrell

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Latimeria

You can't catch them from your computer chair.