News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Still haven't master posting Pics

Started by lightline21, November 14, 2017, 10:52:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightline21

I never do reports because I still don't know how to post pics. Well here's my report, I went out with Vern, and his very cool nephew Denny on Sunday night. We all had a blast hanging out and talking. I was able to catch a nice size bat ray that was very close to 40 inches across. But the big catch of the night goes to Vern, when he hauled in a wayward lobster trap. Way to go Vern.

xjchad

Andre,
Try imgur: https://imgur.com/  Or Post Image: https://postimages.org/
Takes a little trial and error, but once you figure it out it's not too bad.
Nice work with the bat ray, it's aways fun to pull on something heavy! (that's alive  ;D )

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

Latimeria

Right on Andre! Big bats are beautiful and the SNBF is only 4 months away!
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

vdisney

Here ya go Andre

Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

Latimeria

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

1morecast

2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

BackBayMan

Anybody have an emergency beer?

BackBayMan

Quote from: lightline21 on November 14, 2017, 10:52:22 AM
I never do reports because I still don't know how to post pics. Well here's my report, I went out with Vern, and his very cool nephew Denny on Sunday night. We all had a blast hanging out and talking. I was able to catch a nice size bat ray that was very close to 40 inches across. But the big catch of the night goes to Vern, when he hauled in a wayward lobster trap. Way to go Vern.

Dude, call me and I'll walk you through it. Personally, I post my pics to Facebook, then right click, copy the link address, and then paste into the reports ;D
Anybody have an emergency beer?