News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Sunday in The OC

Started by BackBayMan, December 04, 2017, 09:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BackBayMan

Hooked up with BatRayDre yesterday to try the sundown/night low/high tide swings. Long story short, more of the same. Critters on the chew, nothing big. BatRayDre threw his critter rod for a keychain leo and a small ray :-[

Oh well, got some more casting time on the new rig and enjoyed some more time on the sand. This is our first winter fishing here, and the first non El Nino year for us in The OC in two years, so it's definitely a learning experience. Nobody knows for sure what sharks are going to do, but we do know that you can't catch squat sitting behind a computer ;D

Heaven on Earth 8)
Anybody have an emergency beer?

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

xjchad

;D ;D ;D ;D
Ahahahahahahaha!!!!
Mike, you just made Mt. Dew come out my nose!

BackBayMan

Pinoyfisher

Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)

xjchad

;D ;D ;D ;D
Chip, I always knew you were the real Santa!!

matt92629

Hey Guys..Been a lurker for a while and thought I would stop in and say hello. I was out Sunday afternoon, same spot I believe, and someone asked if I was a poster here. I believe it was the OP. Anyhow, I am now! Cheers all!

xjchad

Hey Matt, welcome to the group!
Look forward to your reports!

BackBayMan

Quote from: matt92629 on December 04, 2017, 02:33:04 PM
Hey Guys..Been a lurker for a while and thought I would stop in and say hello. I was out Sunday afternoon, same spot I believe, and someone asked if I was a poster here. I believe it was the OP. Anyhow, I am now! Cheers all!

Hi Matt!

The old guy was me, Chip, and Andre was the one wearing waders. If you're going to be around, Dre, me and maybe another local down there, JayRay, are going to try to give it a shot Saturday afternoon/night conditions permitting.

Welcome!

1morecast

2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

WheresMyBeer

Quote from: Pinoyfisher on December 04, 2017, 01:22:33 PM

Vodka just shot from the nose and it didn't feel good.

Not sure to laugh at that fact or be pissed at you mike.

WheresMyBeer

vdisney

Family is Everything..............Honor, Loyalty & Respect

BackBayMan

JayRay

Quote from: BackBayMan on December 04, 2017, 05:19:32 PM
Quote from: matt92629 on December 04, 2017, 02:33:04 PM

Hi Matt!

The old guy was me, Chip, and Andre was the one wearing waders. If you're going to be around, Dre, me and maybe another local down there, JayRay, are going to try to give it a shot Saturday afternoon/night conditions permitting.

Welcome!

Ill be there. Going to test out the Del Mar I magged on the 10'.
#MAGA