News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Break away clips??

Started by FISH86R, January 06, 2018, 08:09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FISH86R

Huge sceptic on the strength of the pulley rig so I never wanted to try the break away clips until... One day at work I was staring off into imaginary fishing land and had an epiphany on an old rig with a break away twist.. So from your  guys' experience which brands do you trust to release the bait the best??

Pinoyfisher

I bought some sputniks on eBay a good while back that had the clips included into the assembly and they work great when I utilize a pulley rig. Just gotta really spray some water into to clip down assembly to wash out the sand so that it works properly. I WD40 it afterwards to keep it smooth.
Batson Rod Winner 2017
      2018 SNBF Champ
          Forty Six (46)