News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

Saturday in The OC 2-10

Started by BackBayMan, February 11, 2018, 09:51:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BackBayMan

Planned to hit one spot at O'Dark thirty, but plans changed and we ended up hitting the sand at 3pm to a rising tide with no surf or salad to worry about. Yakked out the long lines and then threw some from shore. Got a couple of chances to hear the clickers go off on the long rods, but it was just ass biters that never reached the hooks. Got a couple of pull downs on the hand cast gear, but again nothing stuck. Great night to be on the water, but the drought continues >:(

But we did get some reports we're going to have to investigate after the rains this week ;D
Anybody have an emergency beer?

1morecast

Did you get that inflatable Yak?
2016 Summer Shark Fishing Champion :)
Twenty Three (23)

BackBayMan

Quote from: 1morecast on February 11, 2018, 09:56:00 AM
Did you get that inflatable Yak?

No. Turns out I fish with a bunch of lunatics with real yaks ;D

Latimeria

I'd pay to watch a video of you yakkin baits out Chip!  lol

Good to see you haven't quit, that is until you skunk out at the SNBF.   :o :P :o ;D
You can't catch them from your computer chair.

BackBayMan

Quote from: Latimeria on February 12, 2018, 02:26:03 PM
I'd pay to watch a video of you yakkin baits out Chip!  lol

Good to see you haven't quit, that is until you skunk out at the SNBF.   :o :P :o ;D

See, this is what I get for trying to be a nice guy. I pull my punches in an effort to be sensitive to a guy who just lost his job and this is what I get.

This one's for you Tom, because you'll have to explain it to the rest of your team mates ;D

WheresMyBeer

BackBayMan

LONGCAST JOE