News:

Prehistoric Soul - 2024

We are pleased to announce that the forum has been successfully updated to the latest version. While the process has been gradual and some posts were unfortunately lost, the forum is now operating on a stable platform. Over the coming weeks, we will continue to make periodic updates, including adjustments to colors, advertisements, and other features. In the meantime, we encourage you to catch up on old posts or contribute new ones. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Main Menu

New World record Caught by Where's My Beer!

Started by Latimeria, February 16, 2018, 11:11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latimeria

You can't catch them from your computer chair.

BackBayMan

Quote from: Latimeria on February 16, 2018, 11:11:47 AM

I can see it's been awhile and you need some practice. I'll spot you a few until you're back on your game ;D
Anybody have an emergency beer?

WheresMyBeer

I had to use a shovel to kick that catch off the boat. Wouldn't want to touch it with even the gaff. Had to sterilize the deck after from that Chippy FUNK. Smelly smelly creature

BackBayMan

Quote from: WheresMyBeer on February 18, 2018, 11:03:47 PM
I had to use a shovel to kick that catch off the boat. Wouldn't want to touch it with even the gaff. Had to sterilize the deck after from that Chippy FUNK. Smelly smelly creature

Yeah, and just look at what it did to you ;D

Anybody have an emergency beer?

WheresMyBeer

Geez! Just being in the same photo as you causes serious harm. You're a disease!

Latimeria

You can't catch them from your computer chair.